M4Markets - www.m4markets.com

Status
  • Deleted by traders.dev

M4Markets

M4Markets Broker adalah broker luar pesisir yang berdasarkan dan dikawal selia di Seychelles, yang menawarkan pilihan 72 pasangan mata wang dan pelbagai CFD yang baik pada indeks, logam, komoditi tenaga dan saham, dengan leverage hingga 1: 500, spread yang relatif kompetitif, pilihan tiga jenis akaun - Standard, VIP dan Elite - dan platform MetaTradre4 standard industri.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr.Gekko

M4Markets Broker adalah broker luar pesisir yang berdasarkan dan dikawal selia di Seychelles, yang menawarkan pilihan 72 pasangan mata wang dan pelbagai CFD yang baik pada indeks, logam, komoditi tenaga dan saham, dengan leverage hingga 1: 500, spread yang relatif kompetitif, pilihan tiga jenis akaun - Standard, VIP dan Elite - dan platform MetaTradre4 standard industri.

Boleh cuba ni.
ada akaun bonus atau apa2 promo x?

M4Markets

Kepada pelanggan yang dihormati, kami dengan bangga mengumumkan bahawa mulai 1 Disember 2020 sehingga 31 Januari 2021 kami akan menawarkan rebat tunai, di mana setiap akaun standard dapat memperoleh 2 usd untuk setiap 1 lot yang diperdagangkan. Matlumat lebih lanjut di sini: https://lp.m4markets.com/ms/festive-rebate/

tupat

Staff member
Moshed Trader Club
Next month saya akan deposit M4Market untuk akaun medium risk.

Last edited:

M4Markets @ Fun

Screenshot 2021-01-15 130937.png
Promosi Pulangan Tunai Dagangan TANPA BATAS

M4Markets ingin memberi anda rebat tunai untuk semua perdagangan anda di Akaun Standard kami (tertakluk pada terma dan syarat).

✔Dapatkan $2 untuk setiap lot yang diperdagangkan
✔Rebat tanpa had untuk rebat perdagangan semua anda

👉Daftarlah Sekarang: https://www.m4markets.com/

⌛Tarikh Terakhir Promosi: Dec-01-2020 ~ Jan-31-2021

#M4Markets
#M4MarketsSeasonalPromo

M4Markets @ Fun

M4Markets, broker Forex dan CFD global mengumumkan pelancaran promosi baru untuk IntroducingBrokers.

📅 : 4 Jan ~ 31 Mar 2021
🎁 : Tambahan Komisen 20%
💹 : Minimum 21 lot perdagangan terkumpul
💰 : Komisen dikira setiap 10 minit
✅ : Komisen boleh dikeluarkan pada bila-bila masa
🌐 : Lawatilah halaman https://cliqqo.io/sT5N9

#M4Markets
#M4MarketsIBRewardPromo2021
#IntroducingBroker

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-01-15 at 9.39.48 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-01-15 at 9.39.48 PM.jpeg
    30.5 KB · Views: 172

M4Markets @ Fun

1200x628_MY.jpg
Promosi Bonus Kredit 50% dari M4Markets

M4Markets, broker Forex dan CFD global mengumumkan pelancaran promosi baru yang akan menghayalkan anda.

📅 : 25 Jan ~ 25 Apr 2021
🎁 : 50% Kredit Tambahan Segera sehingga $5,000
💹 : Maksimumkan deposit anda 1.5x
💰 : Bonus dikreditkan dengan serta-merta
✅ : Galakan Margin Percuma
🌐 : Lawatilah halaman 👉 https://lp.m4markets.com/ms/credit-bonus/

#M4Markets
#M4MarketsBonusKredit50%

M4Markets

Gold Daily Analysis 28/04/2021

A double trading opportunity seems to be building up on Gold. The 4H price structure hints that we are likely in the middle of a bearish correction towards Fibonacci 38.2 - 50% of the bullish move. These levels also meet the Fibonacci expansion levels of the current corrective move down. It’s possible that in the short term the correction down could continue which could potentially end around 38.2 - 50% retracement and restart the longer term bullish move.

Brought to you by M4Markets.

Capital at risk.

View: https://youtu.be/0nODhUDwLjE

M4Markets

EURJPY Daily Analysis 29/04/2021

Fibonacci expansion on the weekly legs indicates that the pair may still have a great potential upside, towards the zone of 133-134. Clean bullish price structure on the Daily and the 4H time frames hint that buy retraces could be a smart trading plan. 1H slows down with a bearish divergence on the moving averages and that hints that a short term pullback is likely coming, which should by followed by further rallies towards the expansion zone around 133-134. It could be a good plan to buy pullbacks with bullish evidence.

Brought to you by M4Markets.

Capital at risk.

sagamore

suddenly, just after withdrawal request, this broker reversed all profits for last 2 months.
scalping, but not arbitrage and no latency manipulations
requested the clarification via email

M4Markets @ Fun

suddenly, just after withdrawal request, this broker reversed all profits for last 2 months.
scalping, but not arbitrage and no latency manipulations
requested the clarification via email
Hello Mr. Sagamore,

Like most reputable brokers in the industry, M4Markets does not accept abusive behavior and clients that are in violation of its terms and conditions.

We have also noticed that the specific trader has posted similar comments for other brokers who have also found his trading abusive and have eventually banned him from their platforms.

M4Markets

sagamore

So, as expected company didn't provide any proofs or clarification of reversing profitable trades.
Ok I am ready to discuss that on public.
M4Markets are u ready to show all my trades to public and prove they are non market?
By the way you are the first broker who has cancelled my trades for the last 10 years on MT5 platform with exchange execution and large liquidity pool as stated on your site )) you got the 1st place in my scam rating now ))

As for me, you are right, all of my comments to other scam brokers can be found on web, you can read them carefully and get a lot of useful information for sure.
And by the way you look very similar to other broker - Tallinex, the one I have argued on forums for the last time, who dissappeared with client funds later. That is the reason you have deleted my profits? Are you rebranded Tallinex?

Last edited:
  • Deleted by nabil
Show…
Status
  • Deleted by traders.dev

Recommended Brokers

Kami hanya memilih broker yang terbaik!

INTRADAY Squawk

Klik Play ▶️ / tajuk berita untuk dengar Recap Pasaran

Live Forex Price

Live Crypto Price